Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recently released the notification to recruit Executive Trainees through GATE 2018. Aspirants can check out all necessary details about the examination from the detailed overview given below. Candidates can apply as per the dates mentioned in the official notification by their GATE registration number.
Recruiting Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Job Title: Executive Trainee.
Important to Note: Only Civil, Electrical, CSE and IT engineers can apply for this recruitment and candidates will be selected on the record of their GATE score and personal interview which will be conducted after the GATE examination. At the time of verification, candidates must carry their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 original score card.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility criteria for different branches and categories can be checked from the official notification. To download PGCIL recruitment through GATE 2018 notification pdf from below.
Notification: Executive Trainees – EEE : Click here
Notification: Executive Trainees – CSE/Civil Engineering : Click here
Age Limits: Candidate’s age should not exceed 28 years as on Dec 2018.
- Candidates will have to apply online after the starting of application from this page.
- They will have to enter their GATE 2018 details like Registration number and application ID etc.
- After the registration, They will get a unique ID from PGCIL.
- Your Login ID will be your registred email address and your registration number will serve as password.
- After successful registration, You will get a conformation email to your registered email address.
- You will have to take a print out of your application form and attach a affix photograph.