National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainees in disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering through GATE 2018. Online application for NTPC recruitment through GATE 2018 will be released on December 2018 and last date of registration will be January 2019. You may check further details about NTPC recruitment from the details given below.
Recruiting Organization: NTPC Limited.
Job Title: Executive Trainee in ME, EE, EC and IN engineering.
Selection Procedure: After qualifying GATE 2018 exam, candidates will behave to appear in group discussion and personal interview.
Each candidates must have passed their Bachelor degree in Engineering or AMIE with at least 65% aggregate marks. If you are in final year, then you can also apply for this recruitment with minimum 65% marks.
Candidate must have qualified GATE 2018 examination.
Age Limit: Max. 27 years as on January 2018 and candidates must born after January.
- First of all apply for GATE 2018 in any of the discipline mentioned above.
- Each General/OBC candidate will have to pay Rs 150 at any SBI Branch in a special SBI No. 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. More details about the registration will be released soon.
- After the submission of Application. A unique application ID will be generated by application page.
- Candidates will have to print application slip.
Pay Scale: Rs. 24900 during training period and after training you will be appointed as Assistant Manager with a pay scale of 25600/month.
- Starting Date of Registration: December 2018.
- Last date of application: January 2019.