Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the notification to recruitment Graduate trainees through GATE 2017 and official notification is now available with all necessary details. You can check GATE HPCL recruitment 2017 eligibility, Selection procedure, important dates, Pay scales and Selection procedure from the details given below.
Recruiting Company: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Job Title: Graduate Engineers in Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates must have appeared in GATE 2017 in either of these disciplines Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Candidates must have passed his Graduation form a reputed AICTE/UGC certified institute.
- Candidates must possess 60% aggregate marks in Bachelor degree (50% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not exceed 25 years as on June 2017.
- Candidates will have to register online using their GATE 2017 registration number. Application link will be updated here when available.
- You will have to attach a scanned copy of your passport size photo at the time of application.
- You must have to upload a resume in doc format.
- After the completion of application submission, a unique 12 digit registration ID will be generated.
- Candidates will have to take a print out of that application and then attach an affix photograph and signature, then send it to the address specified below.
- To get details about the Photo dimensions and resume file size details, download the official notification from the links given below.
- Starting date of application: Dec 2016
- Last date of application: February 2017
Address:Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai ‐ 400020
To get more details about the application fee, how to apply and eligibility criteria for different categories, download the HPCL recruitment through GATE 2017 official notification from the links given below.