GATE 2017 Notification is out now and GATE 2017 information brochure is released also. Now GATE 2017 aspirants are waiting for the GATE online application form for year 2017-2018. You are hereby informed that GATE 2017 application form will be released after September 2016 and application form will be free for candidates. They will have to make online payment or challan to register for GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 Application form
GATE 2017 application form last date will be around October 2016 and candidates will have to fill their applications either online or offline. Online application link for GATE 2017 will be available after the release of application form and you will get it on this website.
The graduate aptitude test of engineering is a national level exam that is conducted every year. Many students from all over the country appear to this exam. The exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and the IISc that is the Indian Institute if Science. The objective behind the conduction of the exam is to check the intellectual knowledge of the person and only after that he or she will be eligible to appear for their higher studies in engineering. The candidates must now be eagerly waiting for the 2017 GATE exam. Well for them there is good news that the exam authority has released the notification for the GATE 2017 application form in August.
Make sure that you are updated with the website and also the eligibility criteria, syllabus of the exam and important dates and details. Usually the exam is conducted in the month of January and February.
GATE 2017 Application dates
Every year the number of candidates keeps on increasing and next year it will also be increased. So if you all are interested in giving the exam then you can easily go through the article and know the important details.
The GATE 2017 will be conducted by the IIT Roorkee; all the details are posted online on the official website by the 25th of June, 2016.
Have a look at the table for latest updates
|Release of the GATE notification for the year 2017||August 2016|
|The process of filing the GATE online application form and the submission will start by||1st of September 2016|
|Closing date of the submission of the GATE 2017 application from||4th of October, 2016|
|Closing date for the request to change the particular city or state||16th November, 2016|
|Admit cards will be issued on||5th of January, 2017|
|The online examination of the GATE will be conducted on||4th, 5th, 11th and 12th of February, 2017|
|GATE 2017 Results on||27th march , 2017|
GATE 2017 Application eligibility
The official notice for the application will be released in the month of August, so it is recommended to keep on visiting the official website of the GATE; the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the engineering field can easily apply for the exam. There is a different fee for every category and women. However keep in mind the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- For BE. /BTech. / B.Pharm there must be Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and the candidates who are in the final year of such programs
- Arch- the Candidates holding Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course)
- For B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S. a Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/ 4 years after 10+2)
- For the candidates pursuing M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent a Master’s degree in any of the stream Science/Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent
- M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B.Sc.), the candidates must have Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four year program)
- For candidates appearing in Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2) must have Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five year program)
- M.Sc/ Int. B.S.- M.S. candidates must have Integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.S.- M.S. program
- The candidates qualifying for the Professional Society Examination s (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch.) must possess a B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations, of Professional Societies, recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil engineers India)
Important points to keep in mind
- The GATE 2017 is a computer based exam that means it will be conducted online that have a total of 22 papers.
- The GATE 2017 application form will be filled online so the candidates need to be very careful while paying the fees via only online mode.
- Also the candidates must now be thinking how to make the paint for the Rees well for that they can select the payment via Net Banking, Debit/Credit card, and e-Challan.
Also it is necessary that the candidates must not forget to download the admit card via online mode. The candidates must keep on mind to keep their admit cards handy. It is usual that the candidates must be really busy preparing but they must not forget to keep the admit cards save. People usually throw away their admit cards but at the time of taking out the result or at the TV of counselling the candidates must be having the admit card.
Download: GATE 2017 Syllabus
Just by visiting on the official website of the GATE examination the candidates can easily download the GATE Application form 2017, syllabus, exam pattern and also the result from the official website. The official notice has been released the candidates must visit the website for the latest information. We wish you all the best for the exam. Hope the article was informative.
Also check: GATE previous Papers download
You may bookmark this website to get updated about further releases and notifications about GATE 2017 examination. You may also Like our official facebook page to get notifications on Facebook. Here are some Important Links
|GATE Books||GATE Brochure free|
|GATE Sample Papers||GATE exam Pattern|
|GATE Mock Test||GATE previous year Questions/Solution|
|GATE Model Test||GATE Syllabus|